Let me see, what should I tell you about me?… Well, I grew up in Texas and went to college in Oklahoma. I received a degree in Marketing Management and Business Administration from Oklahoma Baptist University. It was in college that I was able to put my love for photography into action by taking many elective courses in Photography.
My husband moved us to Tupelo in 1999. I am now a single mother of a handsome, wonderful, young adult boy, Reed, and he is the best part of me. I am very active in the Tupelo Community. I am a member of the following organizations:
- CDF (Community Development Foundation)
- BNI (Business Network International) former President
- NEWMS (New Expectations for Women in Mississippi)
- Woman’s Business Network
- Southern Lights Collaborative (Photography Club)
- Cross-town Camera Club (Co-Vice President)
- 4-H Photography Club (I’m the leader for Lee County)
I am also very active in my church, Calvary Baptist. I enjoy playing the trombone in the orchestra as well as ringing in the hand bell choir.
Please watch the video below as I introduce you to the styles of pictures that I take. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. My studio number is 662-680-9199 or my e-mail address is LisaBrowningPhotography@comcast.net